Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Problem : Geleisst Do You Love To Shop Online ?

andy20090

unregistriert

28.11.2009, 04:42

Do You Love To Shop Online ?

Do you love to shop? But Do you have time to go to the store or mall and spend many hours in shopping for a dress, purse or just anyhting? If you do not have time or enough time to go to a store or mall to shop then do shopping at home! Online!
Do you love to shop online? Do You Love To Shop & Collect Things? I do! I find online shopping very convenient. But you need to slow down also, you can spend easily online. Just know your needs from wants. Online shopping is good because of convenience but many people are swept away with big credit because it's so easy to spend over the internet. All you need is numbers! But the online will also have many benifits , just as followed :

1. Bargaining power of consumers. They enjoy a wider choice
  2. Supplier power. It is more difficult for consumers to manage a non-digital channel.
  3. Internet increases commoditisation
  4. Threat of new entrants. Online means it is easier to introduce new services with lower over-heads
  5. Threat of substitutes
  6. Rivalry among competitors. It is easier to introduce products and services to different markets
  7. If you want to know more , just enter into the website http://www.enjoynike.com

andy20090

unregistriert

28.11.2009, 04:46

Something about online shopping

I am very like online shopping , But i also meet many trouble and do know how to solve so this thing make me very boring !! but i do not think so !! i still like online shopping . it is really very good, because i find a good website and the goods and the products is very good and after-sale is very good too . Now i want all of you will share the same thing with me . i love http://www.enjoynike.com

28.11.2009, 08:00

Spam?

Fänkt hei een un ze spamen?

28.11.2009, 10:38

RE: Something about online shopping

I am very like online shopping , But i also meet many trouble and do know how to solve so this thing make me very boring !! but i do not think so !! i still like online shopping . it is really very good, because i find a good website and the goods and the products is very good and after-sale is very good too .
... and it is very good when you stop to spam !
Das sogenannte Theodizeeproblem :
Kann oder will Gott das Leid in dieser Welt und die Untaten seiner Kirchenmänner nicht verhindern?
Wenn er es nicht kann, ist er nicht allmächtig, wenn er es nicht will, dann ist er nicht allgütig !

Jempi

Administrator

Beruf: Meckerer

• Nachricht senden

28.11.2009, 11:30

RE: RE: Something about online shopping

mJANG,

All Thread huet eppes guddes, och deen heiten: Richteg heescht et ...when you stop spamming. Hehe, elo hues du och nees eppes bäigeléiert!
"Truth is the most valuable thing we have. Let us economize it."
Mark Twain

28.11.2009, 13:09

RE: RE: RE: Something about online shopping

Richteg heescht et ...when you stop spamming !
... waat heescht hei " richteg heescht ët " : ech drécke mech eben méi poeetesch aus, esou wéi de Schaake Pier (och Shakespeare genannt),
an daat heien ass nëmme fir d'Puristen zu deenen ech mech selbstredend nët zielen !
Das sogenannte Theodizeeproblem :
Kann oder will Gott das Leid in dieser Welt und die Untaten seiner Kirchenmänner nicht verhindern?
Wenn er es nicht kann, ist er nicht allmächtig, wenn er es nicht will, dann ist er nicht allgütig !

29.11.2009, 10:13

User gelöscht, Thema zougemaach :)
Politik ist die Kunst, die Bürger immer wieder so schnell über den Tisch zu ziehen, daß sie glauben, die dabei entstehende Reibungshitze sei Nestwärme